We hope you are doing well and had a great 2019.
Thanks for your business and the opportunities to provide equipment solutions in 2019 and over the past decade!
Let us know if there is anything you need for your material processing objectives in 2020.
We had a very strong year in 2019. Thank you!
We increased our rental fleet to include:
- 16 tracked crusher’s, jaws, Impactors (open and closed circuit), cones, RAP processing pro sizer, compact crushers for smaller projects
- 21 screens: scalping, finishing and high frequency
- 16 conveyors: tracked, radial and pit portable
- Portable dust suppression
- Shredders and trommels for organic processing
We continue to stock a complete inventory of parts.
Major installations in Western Pennsylvania
We successfully installed a stationary 4450 jaw with structure, control tower, breaker hammer, with truck dump that is estimated to produce 1.5mm tons this year.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your material processing objectives and how we can serve you with excellent equipment solutions, parts, service and support.
Thanks again and we look forward to serving you in 2020.
The Entire Murrysville Machinery Company team